Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: [email protected] Shipping/order concerns: [email protected] Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
No matter if you’re on top of a ski slope or wrapped in a throw in front of your fireplace, this is the perfect remedy for dry skin and an ideal way to protect and deeply moisturize your skin. Nite Skin Butter has all the natural richness of our popular Skin Butter with amazing, organic, collagen-friendly ingredients. The secret is we add an extra measure of ingredients with a high component of Linoleic and Gamma Linoleic fatty acids.
Nite Skin Butter is truly the richest, most beneficial way to treat your skin to better and more glowing health. We include some of our favorite beneficial ingredients, like our antioxidant floral blend and a rich combination of penetrating oils. Your skin will be very deeply moisturized, comfortable and luminous.
As Nighttime Moisturizer:
- After you have cleansed, toned and moisturized, wait a few minutes.
- Apply a small amount to your fingertips and massage it into your skin; a little goes a long way, so start out with a small amount and increase as your skin demands.
- Re-apply your toner to help drive the butter deeper into your skin.
- Give it 3 or 4 minutes to absorb.
- One thing you can do to infuse even more moisture into your daily regiment is to use the Nite Skin Butter as a pre-cleanse.
- Before you cleanse your face, apply a little bit of butter to your fingertips and massage it into your skin.
- It will penetrate quickly and deeply, both replenishing deep moisture and giving you a deep oil cleanse.
- Wait a few minutes and follow your daily skincare procedure.
As A Touch Up During The Day:
- If you find yourself out in the cold, trapped on an airplane or just in need of a surge of moisture, simply dab a little bit on your fingertips and massage into your skin. Remember, this is an extremely rich butter and a little goes a long way.
- Start with a small amount massaged into your skin with your fingertips to see what your skin can easily absorb. Increase until you feel you have reached the right amount.
- If your skin is still slippery after five minutes, you have used too much. Remember this is extremely rich. Use the excess in other dry patches on your body.
A complete listing of all the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Avocado Butter
- Grape Seed
- Rose Hip
- Sunflower Seed
- Antioxidant Floral Blend
- Matrix Amino Acids
6 Month Shelf Life
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super high quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.