Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Hydration Moisturizer has been formulated with ultra-nourishing and hydrating ingredients. This moisturizer is designed for youthful, sensitive skin. Hydration is somewhat lighter than our Deep Hydration Moisturizer, but every bit as moisturizing. Made without synthetics or toxins. Vegan. Raw. Fresh.
Hydration is formulated in a base of pure rosewater for its ability to nourish your skin. It is then blended with an ideal ratio of Borage, Kukui Nut, and a touch of Jojoba oil to help your skin hold hydration. We enrich the formula with Meadow Foam oil, a very effective anti-inflammatory. Finally, we use a very therapeutic collection of organic herbal extractions formulated to help your skin develop and maintain a supple, healthy glow. Since our Hydration Moisturizer is designed to absorb into the skin very quickly, makeup can be applied within a few minutes.
Hydration Moisturizer is formulated to last on your shelves for 6 months.
How to use your moisturizer:
- Start with a freshly cleansed face that has been pH-balanced with our Rosewater or Orangeblossom toner. It is best if your skin is still slightly dewy from the toner.
- Apply a small dot onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.
- Massage the product gently into your face using your fingertips and hands.
- Because we never dilute or cut-to-extend any of our products, you may expend a little too much Hydration at first. If you happen to apply too much, simply find more dry skin and spread it around.
How to use our new airless container:
Watch Kim demonstrate a few tips to ensure your bottle pumps your moisturizer out: https://youtu.be/diYFVD-vL38
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the cream or serum toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Floral Antioxidant Blend
- Apricot Kernel
- Sunflower Seed
- Sweet Almond
- Olivem 1000
- Rosewater RO Filtered Water
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
At Luminance Skincare, using safe, high-quality ingredients is very important. We believe every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted. Ours are.
We believe that ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening. Ours are.
Formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios. We always do.