What Our Customers Are Saying
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying
I love Luminance products and have been using them for several years. My skin loves all the products but especially the Premium Eye Cream.
I often have people commenting on how nice my complexion is, even though I have lived in Hawaii and love the sun. I have used Luminance products for 14 years now and absolutely love the way my skin is aging at 70. I have referred these products to friends that also love them, male and female! The Peptides are my favorite and the foot creme is a must in the summer!
I love this oil! adds so much shine helps to strengthen nails and boosts growth! rlly loved it for after nail care always left my cuticles soft and nails shining.
I’ve only been using this hand lotion a couple weeks and I already notice my skin is softer without being greasy. I will continue to order it and also will purchase for gifts. When I find a great product I love to share with my friends.
I have been using luminance products for years now, and love how they make my skin feel. They feel very clean and don‘t leave any unpleasant residue. Love the smell of the shampoo, the lavender handcream is the best.
Service has always been top notch.
It took me a while to love this shampoo. I was used to a shampoo that left my hair "squeaky clean" and then I'd use a conditioner on my hair afterward. The Luminance shampoo makes a lovely rich lather, and not too much is needed, but afterwards my clean wet hair felt almost oily, and seemed to take longer to dry. HOWEVER, once dry, my thinning, graying, medium-length hair was softer and more full-bodied than I can remember it feeling in a long time. I use just a bit of the conditioner maybe every third shampoo and just on the grayest and thinnest hair next to my face. The honeysuckle fragrance is mild. I'd love to see some other fragrances for this shampoo too (besides Unscented)!
Love how soft and clean my face feels after using Luminance Delicate Cleanser. Since adopting the entire recommended regimen my skin feels and looks consistently better.
Nice to have a product that both cleanses and makes you shine!
I use Rosewater Toner as part of following the very wonderful skin care regimen from Luminance. Love the refreshing scent. My skin and I appreciate 'soaking' in the glow from using Luminance.
Luminance Body Lotion, as well as their hand cream and peptide line is truly remarkable. I moved to a dryer climate and I felt like my skin was falling off it was so cracked and dry. I bought products from my dermatologist like Skinmedica and Obagi for a small fortune. Later, my daughter introduced me to these products that work better, are less expensive, have fantastic ingredients, and are a local company with great customer service. What else could you ask for? This is my skincare now :-)
This mask is so gentle that when it dries on your skin it feels as if nothing is there. It’s also wonderful to use as a spot treatment and a blemish. One of my favorite products!
The product is replenishing for dry skin. I love the texture, creamy and whipped. It's a perfect value. I'll keep using it year-round.
I have been using Luminance skincare for a number of years with one exception ... 2021 when shipping to Canada became difficult and expensive at the Canadian border. I'm so delighted to have my favourite products back! I use Delicate Cleanser, Rosewater Toner, Deep Hydration and Blue Chamomile Eye Cream.
Love this product!!
Haven’t used it yet.
Our Premium Collection For Healthy Aging
A Really Nice Way To Get Started
A Great First Step To Clean Skincare
These three products represent the foundation of our skincare philosophy. Delicate Facial Cleanser to gently cleanse your face, Rosewater Toner to balance the pH of your skin after exposure to tap water, and either Hydration or Deep Hydration Moisturizer to deeply moisturize your face. Formulated with the cleanest vegan ingredients, for a nourishing non-toxic routine. All wrapped up in a lovely pink pouch.
Choose Hydration Moisturizer for more youthful skin or Deep Hydration for mature skin that might need a bit more moisture.
This set is designed to last about a month of daily use, plenty of time to fall in love with Luminance.
- Delicate Cleanser (1 oz) – Your first step towards balanced skin.
- Rosewater Toner (1 oz) – Pristine rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water soothe, soften, and calm skin after exposure to tap water.
Choice Moisturizer (1 oz Hydration / Deep Hydration)
As a final step in your skincare routine, use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to maintain a healthy glow:
- Hydration Moisturizer - Recommended for those with oily to combination skin, acne prone skin, or youthful customers under 25.
- Deep Hydration - Recommended for those with normal to dry skin types, and mature customers over 25.
- Swish and swirl your Delicate Cleanser.to mix the organic oils and soap. Lather a few spritzes in your palm and use your fingertips to gently massage into your skin. Rinse with warm water.
- After cleansing, apply Rosewater Toner to restore pH balance. Use this toner any time your skin needs a refresh.
- Distribute a pea-sized amount of Hydration.or Deep Hydration.across your chin, cheeks, and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired.
- Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed).
- Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed).
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond.
- Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn.
- Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract.
- Olive Skin Extract
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Safflower, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Floral Antioxidant Blend, Olive Skin Extract, Rosewater RO Filtered Water
- Preservative: Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
At Luminance Skincare, using safe, high-quality ingredients is very important. We believe every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted. Ours are. We believe that ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening. Ours are. Formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios. We always do.