Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: [email protected] Shipping/order concerns: [email protected] Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
- Delicate Cleanser (1 oz) – Your first step towards balanced skin. Swish and swirl the bottle to mix the organic oils and soap before you pump. Lather a few spritzes in your palm and use your fingertips to gently massage into your skin before rinsing with warm water.
- Rosewater Toner (1 oz) – After cleansing, apply a soft, rosy mist to restore pH balance. Pristine rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water soothe, soften and calm skin after exposure to tap water. Use this toner any time your skin needs a refresh.
Choice Moisturizer ( 1 oz Hydration/Deep Hydration) –
- Hydration Moisturizer – As final step in your skincare routine, use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to maintain a healthy glow. Distribute a pea-sized amount across your chin, cheeks and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired.
- Deep Hydration: As final step in your skincare routine, use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to maintain a healthy glow. Distribute a pea-sized amount across your chin, cheeks and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired.
Ingredients By Product
- Delicate Cleanser: Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed). Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed). Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Rosewater Toner: 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
- Deep Hydration Moisturizer: Oil: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond. Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn. Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water. Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olivem 1000 to bind.
- Hydration Moisturizer: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Floral Antioxidant Blend,Olivem 1000, Rosewater RO Filtered Water, Preservative: Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.