Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Size is 60mL. We’re using Tamarind Seed Extractions to nourish and protect your facial skin. Tamarind Seed Extract naturally enhances elasticity and moisture retention in the upper layers of your skin while sending collagen stimulating Peptides deeply into your skin to encourage collagen production. Your skin will glow with renewed flexibility and comfort.
While this facial moisturizer is specifically designed to compliment and follow the application of our Luminance Premium Facial Serum, it’s also a magnificent standalone moisturizer. My favorite part of this moisturizer is the way it conditions skin. Smooth. Luxurious. Glowing.
If you’d like to learn more about using our Premium Line, check out our blog: How to Incorporate Luminance Premium into Your Skincare Routine. If you’d like to learn more about the peptides used in our Premium Line, check out our blog: 3 Questions About Luminance Premium.
How to use your moisturizer:
- Apply a small amount with your fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned skin while your skin is still slightly moist with rosewater.
- Give it a few minutes to properly absorb before applying makeup.
How to use our new airless container:
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the cream toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Hexapeptide 1
- Matrix Peptide
- Floral Antioxidants (Gingko Extract, Olive Extract, Rooibos Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract)
- Tamarind Seed Extraction
- Orange Blossom Water
- Grape-Seed Oil
- Rose Hip Oil
- Raspberry Seed Oil
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Avocado Seed Oil
- Almond Oil
- Palm Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Skin Derivative
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super high quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.