Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Red raspberry seed oil absorbs the sun’s harmful energy before it penetrates the surface of your skin. Red Raspberry Seed Oil offers extremely respectable protection from the sun’s harmful radiations without any of the very harmful ingredients found in commercial sunscreens. It does not have an official SPF rating but it provides a very respectable level of protection from both UVA and UVB when used properly, blocking around 96% UVA & UVB.
- No Zinc*
- No Titanium
- No Copper
- No Parabens
- No Endocrine Disruption
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- No Waxes
- No PABA
- No Petrochemical Derivatives
- No Toxins
While Red Raspberry Seed Oil has for many years been used as an effective sun screen, there are a few things you need to know in order to use it to the greatest benefit. It is not a good idea to use it when sunning on a sandy beach or on open water, the suns energy is powerful in these settings and it is best to use a commercial brand with zinc or titanium oxides. This is especially true if you have very pale skin and are prone to easy sunburn. It blocks around 96% UVA and UVB.
- It must be reapplied at least every couple of hours, more often if the sun is intense (like all sun screens)
- It must be reapplied after swimming or moderate perspiration. (like all sun screens)
- If you use it on your children please monitor them closely to make sure they are protected
- Apply a small amount to your fingertips and apply to your skin.
- Work in sections, being careful not to apply too much as only a small amount is necessary.
- Reapply every few hours, more often if the sun is intense, less often if it’s not
- Safe to use on facial skin and children.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.