Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Bottle is 30 mil – When the skin cells break down, they release protein structures which alert the deeper layers of your skin that more collagen is needed and to make more. As we age, this communication loop begins to fatigue and not work as well as when we were younger. Our Premium Facial Serum taps into this communication loop, providing the necessary proteins to alert the deep regions of your skin that it has recently lost collagen and to make some more.
A large component of our skin is collagen and as we age, the collagen is not as abundant as when we were younger. As a result, smooth skin becomes progressively thinner, holding less water and losing its youthful presence.
A simple, straight forward way to help slow and correct this process is to encourage our skin to immediately replace diminished collagen. This replacement can be accomplished with a topical application of certain naturally occurring proteins suspended in a deeply penetrating serum.
If you’d like to learn more about using our Premium Line, check out our blog: How to Incorporate Luminance Premium into Your Skincare Routine. If you would like to learn more about the peptides used in our Premium Line, check out our blog: 3 Questions About Luminance Premium.
How to use your serum:
- Take a small amount on your finger tips and gently massage into freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Wait a minute or so for the serum to absorb and then spray a quick spritz of our Rosewater Toner onto your skin and gently massage your skin. This helps with deeper penetration
- When your skin is almost dry and still a little bit moist, apply your facial moisturizer.
How to use our new airless container:
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the serum toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this freshly handcrafted product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Sunflower Oil
- Palm Oil
- Matrix Peptide
- Hexa Peptide 1
- Sea Algae & Chia Emulsifier
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.