Attributes Of Our Ingredients
This will be an ongoing and ever improving list of wonderful things and a few descriptive words so you have an idea of why I love using them in my formulations.
- Apricot seed - Prunus armeniaca - Rich in vitamins A and E, moisturizes and nourishes skin, making its more elastic, particularly good for mature or sensitive skin.
- Argan- Oleum arganiae - Precious rare oil contain very high levels of fatty acids, such as linoleic acid (Omega6) to repare and protect skin. Works magic for rejuvenation and youthful, supple skin quality. Full of carotenoids, Vitamin E and fatty acids, argan oil protects skin, enhances elasticity, firmness and smoothness. Remedy for treating stretch marks and sun damage.
- Avocado - Persea gratissima - Abundant in vitamins A, D and E and amino acids. Quickly absorbs by skin, truly nourishing and soothing.
- Blackcurrant - Ribes nigrum The berries are high in pectins, tannins, carotene, iron and phosphorus, besides tones of Vitamin C and high concentration of vitamins B and P. It is enough to have 20 blackcurrant berries for a daily intake of vitamin C.
- Borage - Borago officinalis - Healing oil for for problematic, damaged or very dry skin skin. Light and moisturizing, borage oil clears acne and restores smoothness of skin.
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis - Softening, calming and skin-soothing, the oil is suitable even for the most sensitive skin, including baby skin. It is beneficial for treating eczema, skin irritations, blemishes.
- Grapeseed - Vitus vinifera. Light, clear and thin the oil easily penetrates the skin, toning and tightening it and nourishing with high content of Linoleic acid.
- Hazelnut - Corylus Aavellana - Easily absorbent and restorative oil with delicious nutty fragrance. Its astringent property makes the oil a good toner for oily, acne prone skin.
- Hemp - Cannabis sativa - Great source of omega3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamins, nourishes and moisturizes.
- Jojoba Nut - Simmondsia chinensis - Natural moisturizer and liquid wax, quickly absorbed by skin.
- Mango Butter - Mangifera indica - Some of the most valuable for skin acids in this butter are stearic, oleic (46%), linoleic acids (unsaturated Omega-6 fatty acid). It contains vitamins A, high amount of vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium.
- Pine Nut- Pinus - The cold pressed pine nut oil is perfect tonic for strengthening immune system, boosting of physical and mental stamina and as a natural anti-fatigue remedy, rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C, D, E and F and minerals.
- Pomegranate Seed- Punica granatum - Rich in many anti-oxidants and flavonoids, anti-aging and detox.
- Pumpkin Seed- Cucurbita - Dark green and smooth oil, loaded with omega 3 and omega 6 essential acids, vitamins E, A, C and zinc. Healing oil for wounds, skin irritations. Nourishing and easily absorbent.
- Rosehip - Rosa mosquet - High in vitamin C, wards off signs of aging, keeps skin soft and supple.
- Seabuckthorn - Hippophae oleum - Very high in vitamins and beta-carotene this bright orange oil is a true healing elixir for skin - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory substance that heals wounds, ulcers, scars. Softens, tones, and nourishes skin.
- Sunflower Seed- Helianthus annuus - Light fragrant oil very rich in vitamin E, as well as A, C and D. Highly moisturizing for skin, easily absorbed. Sunflower oil is beneficial for acne or irritation-prone skin.
- Sweet Almond- Prunus dulcis - Fast absorbent and very moisturizing, excellent for face and body.
- Tamanu- Calophyllum inophyllum - Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. Tamanu Oil promotes tissue regeneration, accelerating skin and scar healing.
- Walnut - Juglas nigra - Light and fast-absorbent, walnut oil is full of vitamin E and antioxidants, having moisturizing, emollient and softening effect on skin. A great source of Omega 3 fatty acids, heals dry and damaged skin.