Weekly Masks In Your Routine Can Be Extremely Beneficial To The Health And Appearance Of Your Skin.
Choosing a Mask
- Oily/Blemish Prone Skin: a clarifying or purifying mask will help balance oiliness. Look for ingredients like clay, tea tree oil, and lavender.
- Dry Skin: a hydrating mask will help protect your skin’s barrier and provide you with extra hydration. Look for ingredients like rosewater, and non-comedogenic oils such as avocado, jojoba, and kukui.
- Sensitive: try to avoid acid or scrub exfoliating masks as they can irritate your sensitive skin, and so can over-exfoliating. We recommend a hydrating mask or an antioxidant-rich mask for a gentler option.
- Mature: exfoliating masks are a great option for aging skin because as we age our skin loses the ability to shed dead skin cells as efficiently as it did in our teens and 20s. Hydrating masks are also a great option to offer a rejuvenated complexion.
How often Should I Mask, and How Often Is Too Often?
Proper Application and Removal Techniques
Ingredients to Avoid
Safer Mask Alternatives
- Enzyme Exfoliating Mask: using fruit enzymes to exfoliate, which are a safer alternative than an acid peel or scrub, this mask naturally removes dead skin cells without harming your skin. Be sure to wash this mask off, or it will continue to exfoliate.
- Antioxidant Mask: a powerful mask with a delightful, fruity scent that eliminates free radicals from your skin that you encounter in everyday life. The Peptides will bring moisture rich collagen to the surface of your skin. This mask is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
- Green Clay Clarifying Mask: the perfect blend of clay and oils to offer a non-drying way to balance your skin and soak up excess oils, reduce inflammation, and remove impurities from the skin. This mask is great for acne-prone skin but gentle enough for all skin types. Tip: follow this mask up with our hydrating rosewater mask to reveal incredibly smooth skin.
- Rosewater Hydrating Mask: our most indulgent and versatile mask that can be used as a regular topical mask or left on overnight. If the intoxicating aroma of rosewater doesn’t win you over, the hydration benefits will. This mask is suitable for all skin types and is especially great for dry skin. A truly wonderful way to give your skin some added hydration when it needs it.