Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: [email protected] Shipping/order concerns: [email protected] Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
- Delicate Cleanser (1 oz) – Your first step towards balanced skin. Swish and swirl the bottle to mix the organic oils and soap before you pump. Lather a few spritzes in your palm and use your fingertips to gently massage into your skin before rinsing with warm water.
- Rosewater Toner (1 oz) – After cleansing, apply a soft, rosy mist to restore pH balance. Pristine rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water soothe, soften and calm skin after exposure to tap water. Use this toner any time your skin needs a refresh.
Choice Moisturizer ( 1 oz Hydration/Deep Hydration) –
- Hydration Moisturizer – As final step in your skincare routine, use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to maintain a healthy glow. Distribute a pea-sized amount across your chin, cheeks and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired. Recommended for those with oily to combination skin, acne prone skin, or youthful customers under 25.
- Deep Hydration: As final step in your skincare routine, use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to maintain a healthy glow. Distribute a pea-sized amount across your chin, cheeks and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired. Recommended for those with normal to dry skin types, and mature customers over 25.
Enough to last about 3 weeks.
Ingredients By Product
- Delicate Cleanser: Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed). Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed). Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Rosewater Toner: 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
- Deep Hydration Moisturizer: Oil: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Safflower, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond. Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn. Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water. Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olive Skin derivative.
- Hydration Moisturizer: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Floral Antioxidant Blend, Olive Skin Derivative, Rosewater RO Filtered Water, Preservative: Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.
Follow These 3 Key Steps: Cleanse, Tone & Moisturize!
Using an airless bottle (moisturizer):
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the cream toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ