Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
We freshly handcraft this moisturizer with ultra-nourishing and hydrating ingredients. Simple Hydration is made with a base of flower seed oils, without any nut oils, so those with hyper-sensitivities and allergies can enjoy this light, creamy moisturizer. Handmade without any synthetics or toxins. Vegan and raw. Fresh.
This moisturizer is formulated in a base of pure rosewater for their calming and nourishing effect on skin. Blended with an ideal ratio of Sunflower and Abyssinian seed oils to help your skin hold hydration. It’s rich with MeadowFoam oil, a very effective anti-inflammatory. Finally, we use a very therapeutic collection of organic herbal extractions formulated to help your skin develop and maintain a lovely, healthy glow. Our Simple Hydration Moisturizer is designed to penetrate quickly and leave your skin non-greasy and smooth. Makeup can be applied within a few minutes.
Disclaimer: While Simple Hydration is made free of nut oils, it is made in a studio where nut oils are used. We suggest that anyone with allergies or sensitivities perform a small patch test before using this product before applying it to your face. One of the best places to test this on on the skin below your neck, near your collar bone at top of your chest.
How to use your moisturizer:
- Start with a freshly cleansed face that has been pH-balanced with our Rosewater or Orangeblossom Toner, and is still slightly dewy.
- Apply a small dot to your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.
- Massage the product gently into your face using your fingertips and hands.
- Because we never dilute or cut-to-extend any of our products, you may expend a little too much Simple Hydration at first. If you happen to apply too much, simply find more dry skin and spread it around.
How to use our new airless container:
Watch Kim demonstrate a few tips to ensure your bottle pumps your moisturizer out: https://youtu.be/diYFVD-vL38
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the cream or serum toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- 0.6u Reverse Osmosis
- Rose Water
- Antioxidant Blend
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Abyssinian Seed Oil
- Olivem (from Olive skins)
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
At Luminance Skincare, using safe, high-quality ingredients is very important. We believe every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted. Ours are.
We believe that ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening. Ours are.
Formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios. We always do.