Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: email@example.com Shipping/order concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Imagine this: the purest, most wonderfully fragrant organic rosewater on the planet, combined with a rich collection of organic oils and herbal extractions. I don’t know whether to call this mask a therapeutic wonder or just an indulgent luxury. Either way, it’s a fantastic experience for all skin types.
This is one of our most versatile masks. You can even wear it as an overnight as a moisturizer. This product is also wonderful during cold months when you need a little extra hydration.
As a mask:
- Apply a moderate layer to freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Have a cup of tea.
- Leave the mask on for 5 or 10 minutes, or until it begins to tighten.
- Rinse thoroughly with water that’s not too hot and not too cold.
As an overnight moisturizer:
- Apply the mask in a thin layer to freshly cleansed and toned skin and wear like an overnight moisturizer. It’ll absorb over night to hydrate your skin and leave you soft and refreshed.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this freshly handcrafted product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Tamarind Seed Extract
- Chai Seed & Sea Algae Emulsifier
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.