- Apply to a freshly cleansed and toned face; not dripping wet, but still a little bit moist from your toner.
- Apply a small amount to your finger tips and work it into your skin. Apply in small sections.
- Let the serum completely absorb into your skin.
- Apply a light mist of toner and lightly massage your face to work the serum in even deeper.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
The Best Water Temperature For Your Face
Not too hot and not too cold. Goldilocks water. Adjust the water temperature as you let it flow over your hands until they say "Mmmmm that feels nice". That's your skin telling you the temperature is just right. Skin is very smart and if you listen carefully it'll tell you what it likes and needs to be healthy. Lovely and glowing.
Be Gentle. Always remember. Easy does it. Be gentle. Never do anything that irritates, scratches or in any way hurts your skin. If it hurts even a little bit that's your skin saying "don't do that". So no wash cloths. No sponges and for heavens sake no machines should ever be used on your facial skin.
Hands only. Skin on skin becomes so obvious if you think about it.
P.S. We have a blog post that covers more acne basics! Acne Ingredients to Avoid
When You Need More Detail?
While our Team is here for you, it would help us if you checked our FAQ page first before calling or emailing. If FAQ didn't do it, just pick up the phone and call Kim, or email our team.
For Product Questions, Returns, Discounts, Subscription Concerns
For Shipping Questions, Package Info, or Order Issues
Kim R Emanuel Luminance Skincare Founder/Formulator
- Personal Cell Phone 707.372.6607 (10 am- 2 pm PST)