Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: email@example.com Shipping/order concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
The skin around your eyes is the most fragile and delicate outer skin you have on your body, and it’s just no place for synthetic or toxic chemicals or drying alcohols or astringents. Our German Blue Eye Cream is made with extremely gentle, naturally occurring ingredients that soothe and nourish the skin around your eyes. The name sake ingredient, German Blue Chamomile is rich in naturally occurring vitamin C which helps in the fight to eliminate free radicals and stimulate collagen production. It also is amazingly helpful to calm inflamed skin. Your eyes will thank you with every smile.
We hand craft this organic and completely natural eye cream with a wonderfully nutritious collection of therapeutic ingredients. And like all of our products we leave out all the synthetic nasties that just ought not to be there in the first place.
When it arrives at your door, it will not be more than a few weeks old. Fresh is best because when a natural product is fresh, all the ingredients are at their peak performance. This eye cream is raw and vegan and just excellent for puffiness, and tired eyes.
How to use your cream:
- Once your skin has been freshly cleansed and toned, apply a small amount of eye cream to the tips of your fingers.
- Massage the product gently around the entire eye socket. Spritz again with Rosewater to drive the product into the skin and wait a few minutes before applying the moisturizer of your choice.
- This product is also beneficial around the mouth, between the upper lip and nose to reduce fine lines.
How to use our new airless container:
- Turn the bottle upside down and give the bottom a few firm smacks. Pump the top until the product comes out. You should only have to perform this process the first time you use the bottle.
- As you dispense the product, the bottom will push the cream or serum toward the top so that you don’t have any unreachable product remaining at the bottom. When finished, you can simply toss the bottle in the recycling.
To learn more about our new bottles, we have a nifty youtube video with more information. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNMAFhCwtQ
A complete listing of all the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Apricot Kernel
- Grape Seed
- Olive 1000 (Olive Skin Derivative)
- German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
- Horsetail Extract Orchid Extract
- Red Radish Root
- Lavender Water
- RO Filtered Water
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.