Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
Finally, an organic, naturally deep-penetrating serum designed for mature skin without all the nasty synthetics, toxins and synthetic preservatives. Nourishing Serum will melt deeply into your skin, providing a base layer upon which your moisturizer can build. This product uses orchid extract to help your skin retain moisture and look soft and bright.
Serums are meant to be applied before your moisturizer because they work in the deeper layers of your skin to deliver beneficial ingredients, while moisturizer keeps the upper epidermis happy.
- Apply to a freshly cleansed and toned face. Pump a small amount onto your fingertips and gently massage the serum into your skin.
- Apply in small sections instead of trying to apply to your whole face at the same time. Let the serum completely absorb.
- Tip: After a spritz of Rosewater Toner, apply a single pump of Nourishing Serum all over your face. The residual rosewater will help the serum penetrate your skin and distribute it evenly without using too much.
- Give your face a nice massage and finish with more rosewater if you wish.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- RO Filtered Water
- Orchid Extract
- Comfrey Extract
- Horsetail Extract
- Sweet Almond
- Sunflower Seed
- Red Radish Root
- Chia Seed And Sea Algae Emulsifier
- Naturally derived Matrix amino acids
6 Month Shelf Life
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super high quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.