Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
- Delicate Cleanser (4oz) – Your first step towards balanced skin. Due to the natural separation properties in this product, we recommend gently shaking the bottle to evenly mix the organic oils and soap before use. Lightly dampen your palm, then lather a few sprays of product into your palm. Use your fingertips to gently massage the cleanser into your skin. Be sure to massage the product well, for approximately 30 seconds, before rinsing away with lukewarm water.
- Rosewater Toner(4oz) – After cleansing, apply a few spritzes to your entire face, making sure to avoid your eyes. Pristine rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water rebalance your skin’s pH after exposure to tap water, and also soothes, softens, and calms your skin. You may also use this toner any time your skin needs a refresh, or to help set your makeup.
Your Choice Moisturizer (2 oz Hydration or Deep Hydration) –
- Hydration or Deep Hydration Moisturizer – The final step in your 3-step skincare routine. Use this therapeutic blend of herbal extractions and organic oils to replenish hydration to the skin, which is essential for maintaining a healthy glow. To apply, distribute a pea-sized amount across your chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead. Mist again with rosewater if desired- we’ve found this helps the product absorb into the skin better.
- Watch Kim demonstrate a few tips to ensure your bottle pumps your moisturizer out: https://youtu.be/diYFVD-vL38
Ingredients By Product
- Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed).
- Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed).
- Reverse Osmosis Water.
- 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
Deep Hydration Moisturizer:
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Safflower, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond.
- Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn.
- Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olivem 1000 to bind.
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond
- Floral Antioxidant Blend, Olivem 1000
- Rosewater RO Filtered Water
- Preservative: Red Radish Root
Rosewater Hydration Mask
- Tamarind Seed Extract
- Chai Seed & Sea Algae Emulsifier
- Red Radish Root
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super high quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.