Luminance Sample Kit
In this beautiful sample kit you’ll find about a one week supply of our Delicate Cleanser, Rosewater Toner & Deep Hydration Moisturizer. These products are your first steps toward beautiful, glowing and healthy skin. Enjoy!
Use code: NONTOXIC to zero out the product price. We simply ask that you pay a small shipping cost (around ~$4). One time order, NOT a subscription.
In this beautiful sample kit you will find;
- Delicate Cleanser(10mL)
- Rosewater Toner (10mL)
- Deep Hydration Moisturizer(0.3oz)
These products are your first steps toward beautiful, glowing and healthy skin. Enjoy!
How To Get Your First Sample Kit for Free
Use coupon code: NONTOXIC to receive the kit for free. Shipping will be a small additional charge.
The first Sample Kit you order is absolutely free with this code. The customer pays shipping costs which averages around $4.00 in the U.S.
Offer is limited to one sample kit per customer. Can not be combined with other promotions.
We reserve the right to withhold product from those that abuse this policy. We are a small business and appreciate your support.
Ingredients By Product
- Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed)
- Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed)
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
Deep Hydration Moisturizer:
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond.
- Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn.
- Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olivem 1000 to bind.
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super high quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.