It's hard to find truly Vegan Lip Balm. Similarly, it's hard to find a lip balm without either bees wax or paraffin wax
We found a way. No bees wax, cruelty-free and still the best lip balm you'll ever use.
Moist, soft, and dewy. Our lip balm will leave your lips nourished and comfortable.
Heres The Problem With Bees Wax
- Bees wax extracts the naturally occurring oils from your skin and brings it to the surface so that you think it's moisturizing but because it elements your skin's natural protection, moisture evaporates out of your skin. Eventually, your skin depletes and gets chapped more and more quickly.
And Heres The Problem With Paraffin Wax.
- Paraffin, or "Mineral Oil Wax", taken from petrochemical byproducts, are just a bad idea to be putting around and almost inside your mouth. Very nasty. So none of that.
But you never have to worry about either of these or any of the other synthetic, toxic ingredients commonly found in both hand made and commercial lip balms ever again. It really should be called a lotion for your lips.
How To Use:
- Spread it around
- Just put your lips together and pucker
A Few Words On Ingredients:
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it's understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we do.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Candelilla Wax
- Palm Standard
- Palm Kernel
- Sweet Almond
- Apricot Kernel
- Essential Oils For Scent (unless unscented)
Size: 1/2 Ounce In standard Lip Balm Tube.
While our Team is here for you, it would help us if you checked our FAQ page first before calling or emailing. If FAQ didn't do it, just pick up the phone and call Kim, or email our team.
For Product Questions, Returns, Discounts, Subscription Concerns
For Shipping Questions, Package Info, or Order Issues
Kim R Emanuel Luminance Skincare Founder/Formulator
- Personal Cell Phone 707.372.6607 (10 am- 2 pm PST)