Exfoliating Mask + Trio
4-oz Delicate Cleanser – A perfectly pH-balanced liquid soap combined with organic oils designed specifically for the most delicate facial skin.
4-oz Rosewater Toner – A gentle, rosy mist to restore pH balance to your skin after any and all exposure to tap water. Pure oil from rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water and nothing more.
1-oz Exfoliating Mask – Remove spent skin cells with gentle enzymes. Our exfoliating mask will leave your skin brighter, softer and glowing without scrubbing or scratching your face
2-oz Choice Moisturizer (Hydration/Deep Hydration)
Hydration: A therapeutic, non-greasy blend of herbal extractions and organic oils that helps maintain a healthy glow. Designed for youthful, sensitive skin as it is somewhat lighter than our Deep Hydration Moisturizer.
Deep Hydration: Packed with moisture-retaining oil blends that act much like collagen to regain elasticity, Deep Hydration is perfect for sensitive, dry or maturing skin.
Ingredients By Product:
- Delicate Cleanser: Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed). Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed). Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Rosewater Toner: 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
- Deep Hydration Moisturizer: Oils: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond. Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn. Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water. Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olivem 1000 to bind.
- Hydration Moisturizer: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Floral Antioxidant Blend,Olivem 1000, Rosewater RO Filtered Water, Preservative: Red Radish Root
- Exfoliating Mask: RO Filtered Water, Borage, Avocado, Lemon EO, Jojoba, Tamanu, Homostaten, Macadamia, Almond, Fruit Enzyme, Sea Buckthorn, Red Radish Root, Chai Seed & Sea Algae Emulsifier
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we always do.