Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Product questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping/order concerns: email@example.com Check FAQ HERE
or call Kim M-F 10 am - 2 pm PST at (707) 372-6607
We’ve created this trial set for all our friends who are curious about our clean hair care line or want to take it on the road. Our shampoo and serum are formulated for all hair types and are color safe. We kept our ingredients simple for the purest shower your hair will experience.
- 2-oz Clean Shampoo*: A gentle, non toxic shampoo that really works. Now you can have absolutely wonderful, lovely hair without all the toxic ingredients found in all commercial and many natural shampoos.
- 1-oz Hair Serum: Nurturing ingredients that smooth, moisturize and soften your hair without all the toxins and fillers in commercial products. Use as an all over smoother and detangler or let sit on your dry ends as a hydrating, in-shower hair mask.
*Now, we want you to know right up front that this is the only product where there is a synthetic ingredient; Red Raspberry Dimethicone is a piece of the Red Raspberry Seed Oil molecule that’s separated out using very natural methods and completely without toxic residues and as such it is absolutely harmless. Because it doesn’t exist in nature it is technically considered a synthetic. After many trials with and without this ingredient, we found the shampoo preformed much better with it, so it’s in our formula, and we’ve made this transparent to our customers.
So, please consider that not everything synthetic is bad. And not everything organic is good. One has to be careful and smart and vigilant with every ingredient selection. And so we don’t use any ingredient lightly and we completely vet even the organic and wildcrafted members of our formulations.
- Step into your shower and relax, letting nice warm water saturate your hair from root to end. Mmmmmm.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of shampoo to your scalp and gently massage it into your hair for a minute or two. Apply more if you wish for more lather.
- Rinse with clear, warm water; repeat if desired.
- Wonderful for use morning or night.
Take a small amount on fingertips and apply to the ends of your hair, or work it in all over. Can be applied to wet or dry hair, a little goes a long way.
Our team recommendations:
For curly hair- we recommend using it after the shower and applying a small amount on wet hair on the ends, and scrunch yours curls after.
For thick waves- Use on the tips when they are dry, or use a small residual amount around the crown or surrounding your face if you have any pesky flyaway.
For fine straight- Use on the ends of the hair or from mid-shaft down to the tips in between washes to keep hair looking hydrated and healthy.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- RO Filtered Water
- Macadamia Oil
- Rose Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Oil
- Raspberry Dimethicone (A safe synthetic from Raspberry Seed Oil)
- Sodium Coconut Taurate (From coconut oils and milk)
- Garsilk (plant)
- Amino Acids
- Oat Extract
- Yarrow Extract
- Sage Extract
- Horsetail Extract
- Nettle Extract
- Vitamin B & Vitamin E
- Luminance Saponified Oils
- Distilled Water
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Avena Oat Extract
- Honeysuckle & Vanilla for scent
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
- Artificial Synthetics*
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we do.