We hand make vegan skincare without any synthetic or toxic ingredients. We’re growing incredibly fast and we are looking for a smart intern with great people skills and a killer sense of humor to help us reach out to bloggers and plan our marketing events.
The main responsibility of this internship is to help increase our brand visibility through building relationships with influencers who feature our products on their platforms.
A large part of our success is due to building relationships with bloggers and influencers. Because of this we take great care in selecting who we collaborate with and the relationship we build with them. So we are looking for someone with excellent people and communication (writing) skills. We also are very intentional about creating a work environment that is human and fun- it’s important to us that whomever we bring on feel part of the Luminance Family.
No experience necessary. Looking for the following qualities:
- 10-15 hours a week available for the internship
- Have reliable transportation to our studio in Benicia Ca
- Strong writing skills
- Reliable, punctual, and consistent
- Able to commit for minimum 3 months
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about holistic health + skincare
- Great people skills
- Great sense of humor is a bonus
This is an unpaid internship but we offer:
- Free products for personal use and family (within limits)
- High level experience building sales and an engaged audience on social media
- Will leave with growth data for resume (increase in sales, engagement, followers etc. directly attributed to the projects you work on)
- Potential for this internship to turn into a job but depends on the needs of the company at the time.
If you think you’d like to join our team send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter about yourself, your schedule, any relevant experience, and why you’re interested (2-3 paragraphs tops), a resume if you have one, and please put “SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP” in the subject line. Feel free to reach out with questions.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 14th, 2017