A mask is as much a state of mind as it is a facial treatment. It is a time of both therapy for your skin and your mind. So get yourself in a calm place with 10 or 15 minutes set aside to take care of yourself. Have a cup of tea ready. Favorite music. A comfortable place to lounge while the mask works its magic.
1. Cleanse face with our Delicate Cleanser.
2. With your fingertips apply a moderately liberal coating to your entire face. On your upper an lower eye lids is a very nice way to hydrate and nourish this area as well.
3. So now you have 10 minutes. Sit down. Relax. Close your eyes listen to music. This is a quiet time for reflection. Healing. Mediation. Enjoy.
4. Then the easiest way to remove a mask is to hop into the shower or bath and simply rinse it away. This can be done at the sink as well. Just splash with water.
5. Pat your face dry with a nice cloth something.
When your skin is dry, apply a Serum and then finish up with Hydration or Deep Hydration Facial Moisturizer.