We are at capacity and need someone to take over our Saturday and Sunday Farmer’s Market. Kim, the founder and formulator of Luminance began selling our products about 7 years ago at the Markets and has built an incredibly loyal and loving customer base so we want someone who can continue to offer education about non-toxic skincare and keep our customers enamored with us <3
Our theory is that friends buy from friends and we’ve built our business by creating authentic relationships with our customers, treating them how we’d like to be treated, even if that means being ridiculously generous. We also are very intentional about creating a work environment that is human and fun- it’s important to us that whomever we hire feel part of the Luminance Family.
That being said, the following are the requirements for the position:
- Driver’s License (we’ll provide the car)
- Reliable, Punctual, and Consistent
- Have Saturdays and Sundays available
- Able to commit for minimum 1 year (We won’t make you sign in blood, but just make sure that you’re not planning on moving or dramatically change your schedule)
- Able to lift 50 Lb. tubs out of the trunk and put them back in after the market.
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about holistic health + skincare
- Great people skills
- Be able to deescalate a difficult customer and give them what they want, even if they’re wrong and you’re right
- Great sense of humor is a bonus
- Minimum $100/day and commission if sales goals are hit
- Free products for personal use
- Free products to trade with other vendors for groceries etc. (within some limitations)
If you think you’d like to join our team send an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter about yourself, your schedule, any relevant experience, and why you’re interested (2-3 paragraphs tops), a resume if you have one, and please put “FARMER’S MARKET POSITION” in the subject line. Feel free to reach out with questions.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 14th, 2017