Delicate Facial Cleanser
Properly cleansing your face truly is the starting place for healthy glowing skin.
Our Moisturizing Facial Cleanser, a perfectly pH balanced organic facial cleanser is formulated with the same wonderful and nutrient rich ingredients we use in our moisturizers (and more!).
Your skin will be gently cleansed, deeply moisturized and properly nourished. Never dry or stripped of it's natural oils.
Hand formulated without synthetic foaming agents or toxic thickeners, our natural, organic Moisturizing Facial Cleanser is simply a very pure handmade liquid soap with it's pH ideally adjusted with carefully selected organic ingredients to compliment and nourish your skin.
Funny thing about soap. There's no better way to cleanse your facial skin than a properly made and properly pH balanced soap. When people say "Don't put soap on your face" it's because they don't really understand skin. Or the true nature of soap. What they should be saying is don't use anything on your skin that challenges the natural pH balance of your skin. Do use products that are nourishing.
If your skin is oily, dry or if you have unpredictable combination skin chances are your facial cleanser has one or more ingredients your skin perceives as a threat and is attempting to defend itself. Don't worry, your skin will forgive you now that you're considering an upgrade to healthy skincare.
Facial Cleansing Instructions
- Ok now that you have your water temperature just right, wet your face and your hands with water. Give an additional quick shake of your cleanser and then spray 3 or 4 spritzes into your hands and work the cleanser into a nice delicate lather.
- Gently massage the lather onto your face using only your hands and fingertips applying lite to moderate pressure. No sponges, wash clothes or anything scratchy, just your fingertips and palms. As you move the lather around your face, in addition to deeply and gently cleansing your face, you'll be giving yourself a gentle and toning muscular massage, stimulating moisture enhancing circulation and softly exfoliating. The more contact your hands have with your skin the more your skin will glow with health.
- After a few minutes of cleansing, close your eyes, and splash your face with a couple of splashes of water, being careful not to over-rinse; this very natural cleanser is therapeutic in many ways so to leave a little bit on your skin is very beneficial.
- Now while your skin is gently cleansed and nicely moisturized by the cleanser, it still has a bit of typically highly alkaline Tap Water residue. This is where the Rosewater Toner is so critical to rebalance the pH of your skin. So give a few spritzes, move it around your face with your hands and let it almost dry.
- If you're using a serum now is the time to apply and then follow with your moisturizer.
A Few Words On Ingredients:
Obviously, pristine super quality ingredients are very important. Every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted; ours are. Ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non threatening; ours are. And lastly formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than just randomly assembling a list of good ingredients, it's understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios, we do.
A complete listing of all of the ingredients in this product. Absolutely nothing left out. Nothing hidden.
- Saponified Oils
- Grape Seed
- Nutrient Oils To Adjust pH
- Sun Flower
- Grape Seed
- Rosemary Seed
- RO Filtered Water
- Essential Oil For Scent
- Tangerine Essential Oil (Just a touch for scent)
If you have further questions just pick up the phone and call me.
R Kim Emanuel Luminance Skincare Founder/Formulator 707.372.6765