4 oz Delicate Cleanser – A perfectly pH-balanced liquid soap combined with organic oils designed specifically for the most delicate facial skin.
4 oz Rosewater Toner – A gentle, rosy mist to restore pH balance to your skin after any and all exposure to tap water. Pure oil from rose petals and reverse osmosis-filtered water and nothing more.
1 oz Exfoliating Mask – Remove spent skin cells with gentle enzymes. Our exfoliating mask will leave your skin brighter, softer, and glowing without scrubbing or scratching your face.
2 oz Choice Moisturizer (Hydration/Deep Hydration):
Hydration: A therapeutic, non-greasy blend of herbal extractions and organic oils that helps maintain a healthy glow. Designed for youthful, sensitive skin as it is somewhat lighter than our Deep Hydration Moisturizer.
Deep Hydration: Packed with moisture-retaining oil blends that act much like collagen to regain elasticity, Deep Hydration is perfect for sensitive, dry, or maturing skin.
- Saponified Oils (Coconut, Macadamia, Almond, Avocado, Grape Seed).
- Nutrient Oils to adjust pH (Borage, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, Rosemary Seed).
- Reverse Osmosis Water.
- 100% Pure Organic Rosewater.
Deep Hydration Moisturizer:
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Safflower, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Sweet Almond.
- Plant and C02 Herbal Extracts: A Floral Blend and Sea Buckthorn.
- Water: Lavender Water and Reverse Osmosis Water.
- Preservative: Red Radish Rood Extract. Olivem 1000 to bind.
- Oils: Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam, Kukui, Borage, Jojoba, Avocado, Sunflower Seed, Sweet Almond
- Floral Antioxidant Blend, Olivem 1000
- Rosewater RO Filtered Water
- Preservative: Red Radish Root
- RO Filtered Water
- Grapefruit EO
- Mixed Fruit Enzyme
- Red Radish Root
- Chai Seed & Sea Algae
- Animal Products
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances
- Gluten Products
- Soy Products
At Luminance Skincare, using safe, high-quality ingredients is very important. We believe every constituent of a skincare product should be either organic or wildcrafted. Ours are. We believe that ingredients considered separately should all be what skin readily considers a nutrient source and non-threatening. Ours are. Formulating an ideal skincare product is a lot more than assembling a list of good ingredients, it’s understanding the secondary and sometimes tertiary interactions and achieving the ideal ratios. We always do.