A Complete Listing Of The Oils We Use In Our Soaps And The Characteristic Benefits Of Each For Your Skin
Briefly, What's It Mean To Be Organic And What It Means To Be Wildcrafted?
Where possible, we choose Wildcrafted cultivated oils over organic certified standards. This is because we typically prefer a small grower who is passionate about what they grow and how they grow their crops. When this isn't possible, we of course elect to use an organic certified ingredient. As one of our customers, what you need to know is that we are extremely careful to make sure everything in our products is 100% plant based and 100% clean.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. It moisturizes and soothes dry skin, helping to alleviate itching and irritation. Rich in linolenic fatty acids. Learn More
- Apricot Kernel Seed Oil: Apricot-derived oils are nourishing and help maintain the skin's moisture balance. They promote a healthy complexion and smooth skin texture. Rich in oleic fatty acids. Learn More
- Avocado Oil, Avocado Seed Oil: Avocado-derived oils are deeply moisturizing and contain vitamins A and E. They help nourish and hydrate dry skin, promoting a healthy glow. Learn More
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is moisturizing and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe irritated skin, promote wound healing, and wonderfully condition hair. Learn More
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is moisturizing and has antimicrobial properties. It can help soothe dry skin and provide a protective barrier. We use this oil exclusively in our soaps to create a rich creamy lather. Learn More
- Grape-Seed Oil: Grape seed oil is lightweight and high in antioxidants. It moisturizes, tightens the skin, and can help improve the appearance of scars. Extremely rich in Vitamin E. Learn More
- Hemp Seed Oil: Hemp seed oil is rich in omega fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps moisturize, soothe inflammation, and promote healthy skin. Learn More
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba-derived ingredients mimic the skin's natural sebum, making them excellent moisturizers. They help balance oil production and prevent breakouts. Learn More
- Kukui Oil: Kukui oil is moisturizing and contains essential omega fatty acids. It helps soothe dry skin and promote overall skin health.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamia oil is moisturizing and contains fatty acids. It helps soften and nourish the skin, leaving it smooth and supple. Similar to Jojoba Oil but lighter and more rapidly penetrating
- Palm Kernel Oil: Palm-derived oils contain antioxidants and vitamins. They help moisturize and nourish the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Used in our soaps to create a delicate cleanser and the bubbly component of our soaps' lather.
- Rice Bran Oil: Rice bran oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It helps moisturize, brighten the skin, and promote a more even complexion.
- RO Filtered 0.6u Water, RO Filtered Water: Reverse osmosis (RO) filtered water is pure and free from contaminants. It serves as a base in skincare products, allowing active ingredients to work effectively.
- Canola Seed Oil: Canola Seed oil is lightweight and contain linoleic acid. They help moisturize and maintain skin barrier function.